Yes, you can refuel with Touch 'n Go RFID Fuelling even if your mobile connection is weak. All you need is sufficient balance in your Touch 'n Go eWallet for the refuel. However, you may not receive any push notification on your mobile phone when the fuelling is completed due to the poor network connectivity.
Articles in this section
- What is the benefit of using RFID Fuelling?
- At which Shell station is RFID Fuelling available?
- How do I use RFID Fuelling?
- What are the requirements to use RFID Fuelling?
- Do I need to turn on my GPS to use RFID Fuelling?
- My mobile connection is weak at the station; can I still refuel with TNG RFID Fuelling?
- When is Touch ‘n Go RFID Fuelling be available to use?
- Is RFID Fuelling safe to use at Shell Stations?
- Does weather have any effect with the RFID detection?
- Can I use this payment method to pay for shop items like drinks and snacks, cigarettes, or mobile phone reloads?