No, you do not need to turn on your GPS or use your mobile phone. RFID Fuelling works by detecting your vehicle’s RFID tag and vehicle registration number when you park at designated fuelling bays at selected Shell Stations.
Articles in this section
- What is the benefit of using RFID Fuelling?
- At which Shell station is RFID Fuelling available?
- How do I use RFID Fuelling?
- What are the requirements to use RFID Fuelling?
- Do I need to turn on my GPS to use RFID Fuelling?
- My mobile connection is weak at the station; can I still refuel with TNG RFID Fuelling?
- When is Touch ‘n Go RFID Fuelling be available to use?
- Is RFID Fuelling safe to use at Shell Stations?
- Does weather have any effect with the RFID detection?
- Can I use this payment method to pay for shop items like drinks and snacks, cigarettes, or mobile phone reloads?