No, you cannot use the “RFID Fuelling” function in Touch ‘n Go eWallet app to reserve pumps ahead of time. To pump petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID, drive to participating Shell stations and park in the designated Touch ‘n Go RFID bays.
Articles in this section
- Is every petrol pump at Shell station enabled with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- Can I use the “RFID Fuelling” function in Touch ‘n Go eWallet app to reserve pumps ahead of time?
- I have arrived at the Shell station. What do I need to do to use Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol?
- Where should I park within the detection zone?
- How many RFID Fuelling transaction can be performed at the same time for a single wallet?
- Why does the reader fail to detect my Touch ‘n Go RFID tag?
- Why do you need to scan my vehicle number plate? Isn’t the RFID tag sufficient to confirm my identity?
- How do I know if my vehicle has successfully been detected by the readers?
- How do I know if I can start to pump petrol for my vehicle?
- My eWallet has been auto-debited and the LCD indicated ‘Begin Fuelling’, but I did not manage to pump in time. What happens next?