No. RFID Fuelling is only available for Class 1 vehicles i.e. four-wheel passenger vehicles like cars.
Articles in this section
- What is the benefit of using RFID Fuelling?
- At which Shell station is RFID Fuelling available?
- How do I use RFID Fuelling?
- What are the requirements to use RFID Fuelling?
- Do I need to turn on my GPS to use RFID Fuelling?
- My mobile connection is weak at the station; can I still refuel with TNG RFID Fuelling?
- When is Touch ‘n Go RFID Fuelling be available to use?
- Is RFID Fuelling safe to use at Shell Stations?
- Does weather have any effect with the RFID detection?
- Can I use this payment method to pay for shop items like drinks and snacks, cigarettes, or mobile phone reloads?