Kindly park your car next to the pump island within the fuelling bay and ensure the front of your vehicle faces the RFID readers to enable detection.
Articles in this section
- Is every fuel pump at Shell Station enabled with RFID Fuelling?
- Can I use RFID Fuelling to reserve pumps ahead of time?
- I have arrived at the Shell Station. What do I need to do to use RFID Fuelling?
- Where should I park within the detection zone?
- How many RFID Fuelling transaction can be performed at the same time for a single wallet?
- Why does the reader fail to detect my RFID tag?
- Why do you need to scan my vehicle number plate? Isn’t the RFID tag sufficient to confirm my identity?
- How do I know if my vehicle has successfully been detected by the readers?
- How do I know if I can start fuelling my vehicle?
- My eWallet has been auto-debited and the LED indicated ‘Begin Fuelling’, but I did not manage to refuel in time. What happens next?