Locate the pump enabled with Touch ‘n Go RFID by referring to the signages. Park at the designated bay and ensure your vehicle faces the direction of the Touch ‘n Go RFID readers for optimal detection of your Touch ‘n Go RFID tag and vehicle licence plate. Once your vehicle is successfully detected, you will see a green nozzle icon on the LCD screen indicating the pump is reserved and you can start pump petrol.
Articles in this section
- Is every petrol pump at Shell station enabled with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- Can I use the “RFID Fuelling” function in Touch ‘n Go eWallet app to reserve pumps ahead of time?
- I have arrived at the Shell station. What do I need to do to use Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol?
- Where should I park within the detection zone?
- How many RFID Fuelling transaction can be performed at the same time for a single wallet?
- Why does the reader fail to detect my Touch ‘n Go RFID tag?
- Why do you need to scan my vehicle number plate? Isn’t the RFID tag sufficient to confirm my identity?
- How do I know if my vehicle has successfully been detected by the readers?
- How do I know if I can start to pump petrol for my vehicle?
- My eWallet has been auto-debited and the LCD indicated ‘Begin Fuelling’, but I did not manage to pump in time. What happens next?