Locate the pump enabled with RFID Fuelling by referring to the signages. Park at the designated bay and ensure your vehicle faces the direction of the RFID readers for optimal detection of your RFID tag and vehicle licence plate. Once your vehicle is successfully detected, you will see a green nozzle icon in the LED screen indicating the pump is reserved and you can start fuelling.
Articles in this section
- Is every fuel pump at Shell Station enabled with RFID Fuelling?
- Can I use RFID Fuelling to reserve pumps ahead of time?
- I have arrived at the Shell Station. What do I need to do to use RFID Fuelling?
- Where should I park within the detection zone?
- How many RFID Fuelling transaction can be performed at the same time for a single wallet?
- Why does the reader fail to detect my RFID tag?
- Why do you need to scan my vehicle number plate? Isn’t the RFID tag sufficient to confirm my identity?
- How do I know if my vehicle has successfully been detected by the readers?
- How do I know if I can start fuelling my vehicle?
- My eWallet has been auto-debited and the LED indicated ‘Begin Fuelling’, but I did not manage to refuel in time. What happens next?