No, you will need to purchase an RFID tag and activate your tag first. Once your tag has been activated, you can register for RFID Fuelling. Please refer to the registration steps for further info.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for RFID Fuelling?
- How long does it take for the RFID fuel to be activated?
- How many RFID tags can be activated for RFID Fuelling?
- Can I update my RFID Fuelling details after registration?
- If I do not have an RFID tag yet, can I use RFID Fuelling?
- How can I opt out from using RFID Fuelling?
- In which scenarios would customer unable to activate/opt out the RFID Fuelling in TNG eWallet?
- Can a vehicle that registered with Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) RFID opt in for the RFID Fuelling?