No, you will need to purchase a Touch ‘n Go RFID tag and activate your tag first. Once your tag has been activated, you can then activate to pump petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID from the Shell icon in the app. Please refer to the one-time activation steps for further info.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate my active Touch ‘n Go RFID to pump petrol?
- How long does it take for the Touch ‘n Go RFID to be activated for petrol transactions?
- How many Touch ‘n Go RFID tags can be activated for Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol?
- Can I update my “RFID Fuelling” details after activation?
- If I do not have an RFID tag yet, can I pump petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- How can I opt out of paying for petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- In which scenarios would customer be unable to activate/opt out of “RFID Fuelling” in Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Can a vehicle registered with Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) Touch ‘n Go RFID opt in to pay for petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID?