All RFID tags linked to Touch 'n Go eWallet can be activated for RFID Fuelling. However, if you own multiple vehicles, you will need to individually register each vehicle for RFID Fuelling. You can activate up to maximum of 10 RFID tags for RFID Fuelling.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for RFID Fuelling?
- How long does it take for the RFID fuel to be activated?
- How many RFID tags can be activated for RFID Fuelling?
- Can I update my RFID Fuelling details after registration?
- If I do not have an RFID tag yet, can I use RFID Fuelling?
- How can I opt out from using RFID Fuelling?
- In which scenarios would customer unable to activate/opt out the RFID Fuelling in Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Can a vehicle that registered with Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) RFID opt in for the RFID Fuelling?