To use RFID Fuelling, you need to be an existing Touch 'n Go eWallet account owner and have a Touch 'n Go RFID tag linked to your Touch 'n Go eWallet account. If you do not have a Touch 'n Go RFID tag, purchase one today from Touch 'n Go eWallet, or at any Shell Select Store.
Articles in this section
- What is the benefit of using RFID Fuelling?
- At which Shell station is RFID Fuelling available?
- How do I use RFID Fuelling?
- What are the requirements to use RFID Fuelling?
- Do I need to turn on my GPS to use RFID Fuelling?
- My mobile connection is weak at the station; can I still refuel with TNG RFID Fuelling?
- Is RFID Fuelling safe to use at Shell Stations?
- Does weather have any effect with the RFID detection?
- Can I use this payment method to pay for shop items like drinks and snacks, cigarettes, or mobile phone reloads?
- Are motorcyclists allowed to use RFID Fuelling?