Using Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol is fast and easy. Follow these simple steps below:
- Activate Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol via the Shell icon in your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Drive to participating Shell stations enabled with Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol.
- Park at designated bays to pump petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID, face your vehicle towards the Touch ‘n Go RFID detector above the bay.
- Wait for the Touch ‘n Go RFID reader and camera to detect your vehicle; designated by an LCD screen by the side of the car.
- Once successful, your Touch 'n Go eWallet will automatically deduct your preauthorised amount and you can begin fuelling.
- Any unutilised amount from your preauthorised amount will be refunded to your Touch 'n Go eWallet account.
Note: Customers need to have an active Touch 'n Go RFID tag first, before the “RFID Fuelling” function can be enabled in the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.