No, you will have to purchase a new TNG RFID Tag at RM35 from Touch 'n Go eWallet, TNG RFID Portal, TNG Flagship stores, or any of our partner retailers.
Articles in this section
- I have issues with my free replacement TNG RFID Tag. Can I request for another replacement?
- How do I get a replacement TNG RFID Tag?
- What do I do if my TNG RFID Tag is damaged?
- How do I terminate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What happens to my TNG RFID tag if I am selling off my vehicle?
- Can I transfer my TNG RFID Tag to another person?
- What happens if I do not terminate my TNG RFID Tag after selling off my vehicle?
- What happens to my TNG RFID Tag if my vehicle is lost/stolen?