Please contact/make a visit to the merchant to request for refund. Any request for refund shall be subject to the merchant’s refund policy and any terms and conditions imposed on such refunds. Upon successful approval on your refund by the merchant, your refund will be credited back to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What is "Cross-Border Payment Service"?
- In which countries are “Cross-Border Payment Service” available?
- Is this only open to Malaysian users who travel abroad? How about any other nationalities who want to use Touch 'n Go eWallet in other countries or in Malaysia?
- What are the requirements a user must meet in order to use the service?
- How do I make payments abroad with the Touch 'n Go eWallet using “Cross-Border Payment Service”?
- How do I know which merchants are available for cross-border payment or accepting the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- What is the currency exchange rate for payment transactions done overseas?
- Will users be able to view their latest transactions immediately?
- Will this require a local mobile line & data plan?
- Is there any transaction limit applied on cross-border transaction?