This service is open for any user with a registered Malaysian mobile number on Touch 'n Go eWallet with its verification (KYC) process completed. For example, a Singapore national with a registered Touch 'n Go eWallet account using Malaysian mobile number with KYC done using passport is allowed to make cross-border payment.
Articles in this section
- What is "Cross-Border Payment Service"?
- In which countries are “Cross-Border Payment Service” available?
- Is this only open to Malaysian users who travel abroad? How about any other nationalities who want to use Touch 'n Go eWallet in other countries or in Malaysia?
- What are the requirements a user must meet in order to use the service?
- How do I make payments abroad with the Touch 'n Go eWallet using “Cross-Border Payment Service”?
- How do I know which merchants are available for cross-border payment or accepting the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- What is the currency exchange rate for payment transactions done overseas?
- Will users be able to view their latest transactions immediately?
- Will this require a local mobile line & data plan?
- Is there any transaction limit applied on cross-border transaction?