You are entitled to only one-time RM50 ePENJANA from one e-wallet of your choice throughout the programme. Once you have received the RM50 ePENJANA from one e-wallet, any attempt to claim additional RM50 ePENJANA from other e-wallets will be rejected by the system.
Articles in this section
- What is the ePENJANA initiative?
- Who is eligible for ePENJANA?
- When does the programme start, how long is the programme for? How about the e-wallet incentives? Is there a deadline?
- Which e-wallets can I claim this initiative from?
- What are the steps I need to take?
- How do I claim for the RM50 ePENJANA through Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Why must I register on the MySejahtera app?
- How to register MySejahtera app?
- How to update my Name and IC number information in MySejahtera app?
- Can I claim the RM50 from ePENJANA without verifying my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?