Yes, if there is no delay in the payment processing time. There are possibilities that the payment can be processed after a delay due to various technical reasons. In such a case we will process the payment but may not send the notification to cause any unwanted inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- What is ‘PayDirect Parking’ feature?
- How does ‘PayDirect Parking’ work?
- Do I need to pay any additional fees for using ‘PayDirect Parking’?
- How is ‘PayDirect Parking’ better than using tickets for parking?
- How is ‘PayDirect Parking’ better than using QR codes for parking at entry/exit?
- At which locations can I use the ‘PayDirect Parking’ feature?
- How do I enable the ‘PayDirect Parking’ feature?
- Can I use the same Touch ‘n Go card for toll and parking payment?
- Can I pay at parking sites if my Touch ‘n Go is not linked to the eWallet?
- Is there any minimum balance to be maintained during entry?