TNG RFD Tag is linked to a vehicle. Also, currently TNG RFID Tag registration/activation is only for private vehicles such as motorcars, vans, jeeps and pickups (Class 1 vehicles). We need your vehicle information to validate the vehicle details.
Articles in this section
- How do I register/activate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What personal details are required to register my TNG RFID Tag?
- Why do I need register my vehicle?
- Can I register TNG RFID Tag for more than one (1) vehicles and link them to my Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Can I activate and link my Touch 'n Go eWallet for my friends’/family’s Touch 'n Go RFID Tag?
- Can I register TNG RFID Tag for a Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- When can I register TNG RFID Tag for Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- Can I register vehicle(s) not registered in Malaysia?
- Can I activate TNG RFID Tag if I am foreigner?
- Do I need to upload any documents during activation?