No. Cash Out can only be done into your bank account or Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to Cash Out; and are there any fees or charges to do so?
- How do I Cash Out from my GO+?
- When can I make Cash Out request(s)?
- Is there a minimum and maximum Cash Out amount?
- How long does it take for the Cash Out to be paid to my Touch ‘n Go eWallet and bank account?
- Other than my own bank account, can I cash out to my credit card?
- How will I know when the Cash Out has been paid to my bank account?
- Why is the Cash Out amount not reflected in my bank account balance after two (2) business days?
- Where can I view my Cash Out transaction status?
- I have requested to Cash Out to my bank account. My Cash Out transaction status indicates that it is still being processed. What does this mean?