If you feel the summon is incorrect, please follow the below steps:
- Check if the Date/Time of the payment is before the Date/Time of the summon issued.
- Check the vehicle number on the summon and the vehicle number in your payment details in the ‘Receipt’ section.
- If both the above details are correct then you can write to us at tngd.my/careline-webform and share your registered mobile number and an image of the summon issued.
Please Note the time timelines and process:
- After verification, we pass your concerns to the parking operator appointed by the council to investigate the same. We will respond to you between 3 to 7 working days about the update from the parking operator.
- In case the summon is incorrect the parking operator will pass this query to the council officials to cancel the summon. This process might take 1 to 2 months based on the council response time. We will update you on the status once we receive information from the respective council