The verification process for new and current users will be done through the e-wallet application.
- Download the e-Wallet application from the e-Wallet operators taking part in the programme.
- Key in MyKad number (according to the instruction shown by the e-wallet)
- The e-wallet operator will verify your identity electronically (eKYC).
- The identity verification will be done to identify the MyKad number, income eligibility and whether users have made the request for RM30 already.
- After being verified, the RM30 will be credited into the user’s e-wallet account, if eligible.
- The transaction value will be deducted from the e-wallet account and will be paid to merchants through the e-wallet application.