Yes, you can log in to your TNG eWallet account using another device as long as it is not jailbroken/rooted.
Articles in this section
- [Android] What does “rooted device” mean?
- [iOS] What does “jailbroken device” mean?
- Can I access and log in to the TNG eWallet app using a jailbroken / rooted device?
- Can I log in to my TNG eWallet account using another device that is not jailbroken / rooted?
- If I log in to my TNG eWallet account using a jailbroken / rooted device, will my TNG eWallet account be suspended?
- Can I continue enjoying the RFID and/or the “TNG Card” feature?
- Why is the TNG eWallet app not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices?