Yes, the user is covered since the eWallet account has been verified and the claim submission is done within 60 days of the unauthorised transaction date, 18 June 2019. However, the user shall be required to resubmit the claim after the user has verified his or her account.
Articles in this section
- What is the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- What are the requirements for a user to be eligible to be covered under the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- What are the scenarios in which a user will not be covered under the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- Where does a user submit his or her claim for the unauthorised transaction?
- How are the refunds made?
- When will the user get back his or her refund?
- Is there any limit for the amount of the refund?
- My Touch 'n Go eWallet account is not verified yet, can I file a dispute for any unauthorised transactions?
- If I have filed a chargeback to my card issuer, can I still file the dispute with Touch 'n Go eWallet for my unauthorized transaction?
- My friend has been using my Touch 'n Go eWallet account but he hasn’t paid me, can I file for dispute?