Money-back Guarantee is a protection feature in the Touch ‘n Go eWallet, that in the unlikely event an unauthorised transaction is made on the user’s eWallet account, we will refund the disputed amount, provided that the requirements under the Terms & Conditions of the Money-back Guarantee is met.
Articles in this section
- What is the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- What are the requirements for a user to be eligible to be covered under the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- What are the scenarios in which a user will not be covered under the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- Where does a user submit his or her claim for the unauthorised transaction?
- How are the refunds made?
- When will the user get back his or her refund?
- Is there any limit for the amount of the refund?
- My Touch 'n Go eWallet account is not verified yet, can I file a dispute for any unauthorised transactions?
- If I have filed a chargeback to my card issuer, can I still file the dispute with Touch 'n Go eWallet for my unauthorized transaction?
- My friend has been using my Touch 'n Go eWallet account but he hasn’t paid me, can I file for dispute?