Money-back Guarantee is a protection feature in Touch ‘n Go eWallet, that in the unlikely event an unauthorised transaction is made on your TNG eWallet account, we will refund the disputed amount, provided that the requirements under the Terms & Conditions of the Money-back Guarantee is met.
Articles in this section
- If the unauthorized transaction occurred as a result of a third-party terminal or system error which I have known early on. Will I be covered?
- Will the user get a notification when the refund is unsuccessful?
- Is there any tax deduction on the refunded amount?
- If the unauthorised transaction included funds from cashback or other promotions, can a user still get a full refund?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- The unauthorised transaction happened on 18 June 2019, I filed my claim on 25 June 2019, but I only verified my account on 1 July 2019. Will I be covered?
- My friend has been using my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account but he hasn’t paid me, can I file for dispute?
- If I have filed a chargeback to my credit card issuer, can I still file the dispute under The Company for my unauthorised transaction?
- My TNG eWallet account is not upgraded as yet, can I file a dispute for any unauthorised transactions?
- Is there any limit to the refund amount?