No. Once you have booked a parking site it is considered that you have found and occupied a parking site. It is recommended that you do a booking after you have found a vacant site to park.
Articles in this section
- What is the ‘Parking’ feature?
- At which locations can I use the ‘Parking’ feature?
- What are the council specific rules that I should be aware of?
- Why am I unable to view certain areas and sites?
- How do I book a parking site?
- Why do I need to provide my vehicle number?
- Can I save vehicle details?
- How do I add/remove vehicles?
- How many vehicles can I save?
- Do I need to share my location information?