No. At the moment the TNG RFID registration is only for privately registered vehicle, such as motorcars, vans, jeeps and pickups (Class 1 vehicles).
Articles in this section
- How can I register for TNG RFID?
- Can I use my existing MYTouchnGo portal ID and password for TNG RFID registration?
- Can I register TNG RFID for more than one (1) vehicle and link them to my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- Can I register for TNG RFID with someone else's car and link it to my Touch 'n Go eWallet account?
- Can I register TNG RFID for a Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- When can I register TNG RFID for Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- How much is TNG RFID tag?
- How much is TNG RFID Tag after the end of TNG RFID Public Pilot Programme?