No. MYTouchnGo portal ID and password is only valid for Touch 'n Go card. For TNG RFID registration, you have to use Touch 'n Go eWallet ID and 6 digit PIN to login to TNG RFID Registration portal. If you do not have one, please download Touch 'n Go eWallet app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and register for Touch 'n Go eWallet account.
Articles in this section
- How can I register for TNG RFID?
- Can I use my existing MYTouchnGo portal ID and password for TNG RFID registration?
- Can I register TNG RFID for more than one (1) vehicle and link them to my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- Can I register for TNG RFID with someone else's car and link it to my Touch 'n Go eWallet account?
- Can I register TNG RFID for a Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- When can I register TNG RFID for Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- How much is TNG RFID tag?
- How much is TNG RFID Tag after the end of TNG RFID Public Pilot Programme?