Yes, the user will be notified.
Articles in this section
- If the unauthorized transaction occurred as a result of a third-party terminal or system error which I have known early on. Will I be covered?
- Will the user get a notification when the refund is unsuccessful?
- Is there any tax deduction on the refunded amount?
- If the unauthorised transaction included funds from cashback or other promotions, can a user still get a full refund?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- The unauthorised transaction happened on 18 June 2019, I filed my claim on 25 June 2019, but I only verified my account on 1 July 2019. Will I be covered?
- My friend has been using my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account but he hasn’t paid me, can I file for dispute?
- If I have filed a chargeback to my credit card issuer, can I still file the dispute under The Company for my unauthorised transaction?
- My TNG eWallet account is not upgraded as yet, can I file a dispute for any unauthorised transactions?
- Is there any limit to the refund amount?