No, there will not be any tax deduction on the refunded amount.
Articles in this section
- What is the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- What are the requirements for a user to be eligible to be covered under the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- What are the scenarios in which a user will not be covered under the Money-back Guarantee Policy?
- Where does a user submit his or her claim for the unauthorised transaction?
- How are the refunds made?
- When will the user get back his or her refund?
- Is there any limit for the amount of the refund?
- My Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is not verified yet, can I file a dispute for any unauthorised transactions?
- If I have filed a chargeback to my card issuer, can I still file the dispute with Touch ‘n Go eWallet for my unauthorised transaction?
- My friend has been using my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account but he hasn’t paid me, can I file for dispute?