The ‘Parking’ feature allows you to park, book and pay for parking at locations that are enabled with Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What is the ‘Parking’ feature?
- At which locations can I use the ‘Parking’ feature?
- What are the council specific rules that I should be aware of?
- Why am I unable to view certain areas and sites?
- How do I book a parking site?
- Why do I need to provide my vehicle number?
- Can I save vehicle details?
- How do I add/remove vehicles?
- How many vehicles can I save?
- Do I need to share my location information?