The introduction of TNG RFID as an option for toll payment does not impact the use of existing SmartTAG devices and Touch 'n Go card at all highway toll lanes. You can still use your existing SmartTAG and Touch 'n Go card as usual.
Articles in this section
- At which toll plazas can I use the TNG RFID?
- I am planning to sell off my vehicle. What will happen to my TNG RFID Tag?
- Can I transfer my TNG RFID Tag to another person?
- What happens if I do not terminate my TNG RFID Tag after selling off my vehicle?
- What happens to my TNG RFID Tag if my vehicle is lost/stolen?
- What are the differences between SmartTAG and TNG RFID?
- SmartTAG does not require me to register and activate before using the device. Why do I need to register and activate my TNG RFID?
- What will happen to my current SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Can I still use the SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card at highways to pay my toll?
- If I have both SmartTAG and TNG RFID in the car, will I be charged twice?