You are required to contact Touch ‘n Go Careline to report the incident. Careline will suspend the TNG RFID to prevent further usage.
Articles in this section
- At which toll plazas can I use the TNG RFID?
- If I become a pilot user, do I have to pay toll during the TNG RFID Public Pilot Programme?
- I am TNG RFID pilot user. Do I need to change my TNG RFID Tag after the TNG RFID Public Pilot Programme ends?
- I am planning to sell off my vehicle. What will happen to my TNG RFID Tag?
- Can I transfer my TNG RFID Tag to another person?
- What happens if I do not terminate my TNG RFID Tag after selling off my vehicle?
- What happens to my TNG RFID Tag if my vehicle is lost/stolen?
- What are the differences between SmartTAG and TNG RFID?
- SmartTAG does not require me to register and activate before using the device. Why do I need to register and activate my TNG RFID?
- I can mount the SmartTAG on to the windscreen myself. It does not require any specific installation or fitment. Why does my TNG RFID require a technician at an authorised Fitment Centre to install my TNG RFID?