We would advise you to terminate your TNG RFID tag if you are selling off your vehicle. You will continue to be charged for payments incurred by the TNG RFID Tag if you do not terminate it. Touch 'n Go will not be liable for the charges should the customer fail to terminate the TNG RFID Tag.
Articles in this section
- I have issues with my free replacement TNG RFID Tag. Can I request for another replacement?
- How do I get a replacement TNG RFID Tag?
- What do I do if my TNG RFID Tag is damaged?
- How do I terminate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What happens to my TNG RFID tag if I am selling off my vehicle?
- Can I transfer my TNG RFID Tag to another person?
- What happens if I do not terminate my TNG RFID Tag after selling off my vehicle?
- What happens to my TNG RFID Tag if my vehicle is lost/stolen?