You are required to terminate the TNG RFID Tag by contacting Touch 'n Go Careline. The new owner of the vehicle has to register for a new TNG RFID tag under his/her Touch 'n Go eWallet account.
Articles in this section
- At which toll plazas can I use the TNG RFID?
- I am planning to sell off my vehicle. What will happen to my TNG RFID Tag?
- Can I transfer my TNG RFID Tag to another person?
- What happens if I do not terminate my TNG RFID Tag after selling off my vehicle?
- What happens to my TNG RFID Tag if my vehicle is lost/stolen?
- What are the differences between SmartTAG and TNG RFID?
- SmartTAG does not require me to register and activate before using the device. Why do I need to register and activate my TNG RFID?
- What will happen to my current SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Can I still use the SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card at highways to pay my toll?
- If I have both SmartTAG and TNG RFID in the car, will I be charged twice?