No. Your request for TNG RFID will be denied if you failed to produce either one (1) of the required documents. The condition for customer to produce the required documents is to be strictly adhered to for smooth fitment process.
Articles in this section
- When and where can I get TNG RFID tag?
- Do I have to make appointment before bringing my vehicle to a Fitment Centre?
- If the TNG RFID fitment to my vehicle could not be carried out during my visit to the Fitment Centre due to rain, what shall I do next?
- When can I use the newly fitted TNG RFID for toll payment?
- What document(s) do I have to bring along to the TNG RFID Fitment Centre to get the TNG RFID?
- Can I get the TNG RFID fitted to my vehicle if I did not bring either one (1) of the required documents?
- How do I install the TNG RFID sticker?
- Where will the TNG RFID sticker be installed?
- Can I install the TNG RFID myself?
- What if my windscreen is tinted?