Yes. You can register TNG RFID with someone else's car and link it to your Touch 'n Go eWallet for toll deductions. However, the vehicle owner must provide an Authorisation Letter authorising the TNG RFID registration and tagging of the RFID tag to your Touch 'n Go eWallet account. The standard authorisation letter template in English and Bahasa Melayu is provided in the TNG RFID Registration portal.
Articles in this section
- How can I register for TNG RFID?
- Can I use my existing MYTouchnGo portal ID and password for TNG RFID registration?
- Can I register TNG RFID for more than one (1) vehicle and link them to my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- Can I register for TNG RFID with someone else's car and link it to my Touch 'n Go eWallet account?
- Can I register TNG RFID for a Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- When can I register TNG RFID for Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- How much is TNG RFID tag?
- How much is TNG RFID Tag after the end of TNG RFID Public Pilot Programme?