Yes. In order to use TNG RFID Tag, users need a smartphone with Android version 5.0 & above to download the Touch 'n Go eWallet app. The toll charges will be deducted from the TNG eWallet balance.
Articles in this section
- What is TNG RFID Tag and how it works?
- [Android] Do I need a smartphone to use TNG RFID Tag?
- [iOS] Do I need a smartphone to use TNG RFID Tag?
- What if my mobile phone is out of battery or have no data/signal?
- At which toll plazas can I use the TNG RFID Tag?
- What are the differences between SmartTAG and TNG RFID Tag?
- If I have both SmartTAG and TNG RFID Tag in the car, will I be charged twice?
- Why do I need to register and activate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What will happen to my current SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Can I still use the SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card at highways to pay my toll?