Auto-reload is a reload function that allows you to set a desired amount to be auto-debited from an authorised debit card. This amount will be auto-reloaded to Touch ‘n Go eWallet when the eWallet balance falls below the minimum balance (threshold) set by you. To enable auto-reload you are to successfully complete the Account Verification (eKYC) process.
Articles in this section
- What is auto-reload?
- Which bank cards are supported for this auto-reload function?
- What is the maximum amount of auto reload?
- How do I activate the auto-reload function?
- How do I know if my Touch 'n Go eWallet has been auto-reloaded?
- When will my Touch 'n Go eWallet auto-reload itself?
- Why there is no PIN authentication when I reload or auto reload my Touch 'n Go eWallet account using my saved debit card or credit card?
- Why is my auto-reload status unsuccessful?
- Are there any extra charges after enabling the auto-reload function?
- Can I change my auto-reload settings?