Articles in this section
- What is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What can I do with my Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Are the features available to all Touch ‘n Go eWallet users?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Is my personal information safe?
- Where can I find out more about the Touch ‘n Go eWallet and any of its functions?