No. You are still required to download and register the TNG eWallet account. The MYTouchnGo Portal only manages your Touch ‘n Go cards while the TNG eWallet is an eWallet that allows you to make payments and more via the mobile app.
Articles in this section
- How can I view or download my transaction history?
- Where is the TNG card icon?
- What is the TNG eWallet?
- What can I do with my TNG eWallet?
- Are the features available to all TNG eWallet users?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a TNG eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Is the TNG eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the TNG eWallet?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the TNG eWallet?