The TNG eWallet is an electronic wallet (e-wallet) that holds electronic money (e-money). This service via mobile application is offered by TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. (TNGD). The TNG provides services such as reloads, payments, funds transfer, via your smartphone, anywhere and anytime within Malaysia.
Articles in this section
- How can I view or download my transaction history?
- Where is the TNG card icon?
- What is the TNG eWallet?
- What can I do with my TNG eWallet?
- Are the features available to all TNG eWallet users?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a TNG eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Is the TNG eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the TNG eWallet?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the TNG eWallet?