The Touch ‘n Go eWallet is an electronic wallet (e-wallet) that holds electronic money (e-money). This service via mobile application is offered by TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. (TNGD). The Touch ‘n Go eWallet provides services such as reloads, payments, funds transfer, via your smart phone, anywhere and anytime within Malaysia.
Articles in this section
- What is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What can I do with my Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Are the features available to all Touch ‘n Go eWallet users?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Is my personal information safe?
- Where can I find out more about the Touch ‘n Go eWallet and any of its functions?