Yes, you can re-enable this function anytime you wish. Go to the Auto-Reload Set Up page to toggle the on/off button.
Articles in this section
- Why there is no PIN authentication when I reload or auto reload my touch 'n go ewallet account using my saved debit card or credit card ?
- What is auto-reload?
- How do I activate the auto-reload function?
- When will my Touch ‘n Go eWallet auto-reload itself?
- How do I know if my Touch ‘n Go eWallet has been auto-reloaded?
- Why is my auto-reload status unsuccessful?
- Which bank cards are supported for this auto-reload function?
- Are there any extra charges after enabling the auto-reload function?
- Can I change my auto-reload settings?
- Can I disable the auto-reload function?