Yes, but your eWallet balance will only be debited for the outstanding amount. For example, if you’ve received RM10 credit and repaid RM6, only RM4 will be auto debited at the end of the repayment period.
Articles in this section
- What is SOS Top Up About?
- Who is eligible to use the service?
- Are there any charges to use the service?
- When does the repayment period begin?
- Are the late payment fees applicable?
- Can I make another SOS Top Up if the previous one has not been repaid?
- What happens if my eWallet balance has insufficient funds?
- Will auto debit still work if I’ve made a partial payment?
- Will my prepaid validity days be extended when I receive the SOS Airtime?
- How do I request for SOS Top Up?