You can access to the fund details under ‘Explore Funds’ page. Alternatively, you can click here to access to all fund details including Prospectus, Product Highlight Sheet, Sales Charge and Annual Report.
Articles in this section
- What are the Unit Trust funds offered by ASNB through Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What is the eligibility to invest in ASNB funds?
- Can I open ASNB account through Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What time can I perform fund subscriptions?
- What is the minimum initial investment for each ASNB fund?
- What are the fees & charges to invest in ASNB fund through Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What are the services offered in Touch ‘n Go eWallet for ASNB investment?
- Can I redeem my ASNB Investment via Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Where can I check the fund details for ASNB funds?
- How can I keep a copy of transaction slip for successful ASNB subscription invested through Touch ‘n Go eWallet?