You may use the “Pay” and/ or “Scan” function on your eWallet when making payment at selected merchants in selected countries.
Articles in this section
- What does this mean to Touch ‘n Go eWallet user?
- Which country has enabled Touch ‘n Go eWallet Cross Border Payment service? And how do I know which merchants are available for cross border payment or accepts Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- How do I make payments with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet overseas?
- Is this only open to Malaysian users who travel abroad? How about other nationalities who want to use Touch ‘n Go eWallet in other countries?
- What are the requirements a user must meet to use the service?
- Is there any transaction limit on cross-border transactions?
- Can I use Quick Payment when I am overseas?
- What is the currency exchange rate for payment transactions done overseas?
- What if I want a refund?
- Does cross border payments happen in real-time?