Yes, you will receive a notification from the e-wallet service provider of your choice on whether you have qualified or otherwise.
Articles in this section
- What is the eBeliaRahmah initiative?
- Who is eligible for eBeliaRahmah?
- I am 20 years old but turning 21 years old in 2023, do I qualify for the programme?
- I will be enrolling as a full-time student at a local IPT by end of the year, do I qualify for the programme?
- I was a full-time student but graduated before the commencement of the programme, do I qualify for the eBeliaRahmah credit?
- When does the programme start, what is the duration of the programme? How about the eBeliaRahmah credit and the e-wallet incentives? Is there a deadline?
- Which e-wallet service providers can I claim this initiative from?
- What are the steps needed to claim the eBeliaRahmah?
- What can the eBeliaRahmah credit be used for?
- When will I get the RM200 eBeliaRahmah credit?