To terminate a deceased family member’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account, we'll need you to provide documentation to confirm that you're an immediate family member or executor of the account holder.
- Relationship with account owner
- Certified true copy of either a grant of probate or letter of administration by the deceased successor(s)
- Executor or administrator’s bank account number
- Executor or administrator’s bank name
- Certified true copy of the administrator or executor’s NRIC
- Certified true copy of the death certificate