P2P seller is an existing Touch ‘n Go eWallet user that is currently using their personal QR to receive payments for their goods or services sold to customers. These users can opt in as a P2P seller where their personal QR standee and sticker can be purchased.
Articles in this section
- What is P2P seller?
- Can any user opt-in as a P2P seller?
- Is there an opt-in fee and is it reversible?
- How do users opt in?
- What is included in the POSM set?
- What if I haven’t received my POSM set after 14 working days, or if my set is damaged?
- Is there any MDR charges for P2P seller QR payment?
- What is the settlement process flow?
- Will P2P Seller have access to the Merchant Dashboard?
- Where can I check or monitor my daily sales transaction and settlement report?