P2P sellers can only view their transaction history up to 90 days via the “Transaction History” tab from their eWallet. No settlement report is provided for P2P sellers. For more info on how to view Transaction History, please refer to How can I view or download my transaction history.
Articles in this section
- What is P2P seller?
- Can any user opt-in as a P2P seller?
- Is there an opt-in fee and is it reversible?
- How do users opt in?
- What is included in the POSM set?
- What if I haven’t received my POSM set after 14 working days, or if my set is damaged?
- Is there any MDR charges for P2P seller QR payment?
- What is the settlement process flow?
- Will P2P Seller have access to the Merchant Dashboard?
- Where can I check or monitor my daily sales transaction and settlement report?