When you make online transactions with merchants who are not Malaysian registered businesses (e.g. Agoda, Facebook etc), the merchant may automatically bill you in MYR. For such transactions, although the bill is in MYR, the relevant transaction parties may still charge you extra fees or use a different exchange rate which may cause your final transaction to be more expensive than what the merchant showed you.
Articles in this section
- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?